ALDinHE awards 2021
The ALDinHE Annual Awards were launched in 2020 to celebrate great practice and dedicated practitioners in the learning development community. The awards are open to everyone working in learning development.
Nominations are invited from colleagues by sending a brief (300 words) account of a practitioner’s contribution to learning development to email@example.com
Tell us how they have made a difference to students and we will celebrate their achievements.
The call for applications is now open. Applications close on Monday 22nd March 2021.
Our previous winner and nominees can be found here for: 2020
- You can nominate a colleague at your own institution or a different one. You can nominate yourself!
- The nominations will be reviewed by a committee of our Emeritus members
- The committee will be looking for a link to the five ALDinHE values and the contribution made to learning development
- We will publicly recognise all nominees and celebrate the shortlisted nominees.
- Neither you nor the person you are nominating are required to attend the conference
- Members of the ALDinHE Steering Group are not eligible for nomination
- Study Skills
- Learning Spaces and Learning Communities
- Academic Literacy
- Playful and Creative Learning
- Assessment Feedback and Course Design
- Technology Enhanced Learning
- Widening Participation
- Inclusivity and Differentiation
- Research Methodologies and Data Collection
- Leadership and Management
- Digital Literacy
- Peer Assisted Learning and Mentoring
- Induction and Transition
- Visual Literacy and Presentation Skills