The following are CPD opportunities are available to anyone with an interest in learning development:
• ALDinHE: The Learning Development Conference – Our 3 day annual conference is always a popular and lively event – a real must for learning developers! For more information see our events page.
• ALDinHE Regional Symposia – Each one-day symposium will have a specific theme and provides a great opportunity to network and share best practice. For upcoming dates and more information see our events page.
CPD for experienced practitioners
Experienced Learning Development Practitioners may be interested in these opportunities:
• Host your own event – ALDinHE will support member institutions to host their own Regional Symposium or CPD day (aimed at new practitioners). For more information about hosting a Regional Symposium. For more information about hosting a CPD day see our events page
• #LTHEchat – LTHEChat provides excellent opportunities for you to engage in or follow lively Twitter conversations about Learning and Teaching topics. For more information: LTHEChat
• Take 5 Blog – Each Take5 blog entry is written by a different author so this resource covers a host of topics that will be of interest to Learning Developers. For more information: Take 5 Blog
• TLC Webinars – Teaching and Learning Conversations (TLC) webinars will be of interest to many learning development practitioners. For more information: TLC Webinars