ALDinHE Annual Awards
The ALDinHE Annual Awards were launched in 2020 to celebrate great practice and dedicated practitioners in the learning development community. The awards are open to everyone working in learning development.
Nominations are invited from colleagues by sending a brief (300 words) account of a practitioner’s contribution to learning development to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us how they have made a difference to students and we will celebrate their achievements.
The call for applications opens in February of each year for 4 weeks.
- You can nominate a colleague at your own institution or a different one. You can nominate yourself!
- The nominations will be reviewed by a committee of our Emeritus members
- The committee will be looking for a link to the five ALDinHE values and the contribution made to learning development
- We will publicly recognise all nominees and celebrate the shortlisted nominees.
- Neither you nor the person you are nominating are required to attend the conference
- Members of the ALDinHE Steering Group are not eligible for nomination
Congratulations to ALDinHE members who received formal recognition of their specialist knowledge and practice in learning development in 2020.
The following members were awarded Certified Practitioners (CeP) and Certified Leading Practitioners (CeLP) in Learning Development:
- Helena Beeson
- Viv Bell
- Jane Brennan
- Abbie Cairns
- Jodie Calleja
- Adam Devine
- Sam King
- Michael McGarry
- Sarah Ann Robin
- Laura Riella
- Kate Swinton
- Josh Thorpe
- Karen Welton
- Samantha Aston
- Melanie Crisfield
- Jennie Dettmer
- Sheryl Mansfield