Website registration is required to access resources and events. Register as an ALDinHE Website User.
ALDinHE Annual Membership
We’d like to take this opportunity to highlight some of the membership benefits, which are also shown in the poster shown (available to download). When you purchase institutional membership, all staff in your institution can enjoy the benefits of membership, not just those working in the field of learning development. These include:
- a highly regarded 3-day Annual Conference, with reduced fees for members.
- a lively and supportive JISCMail discussion list
- a professional recognition scheme for practitioners and leading practitioners
- the opportunity to apply for Research and Development grants of up to £1000
- the peer-reviewed Journal of Learning Development in Higher Education
- a peer-reviewed online teaching and learning resource bank: LearnHigher
- a range of free regional and online CPD events
- access to our partner associations in Australia, New Zealand and Canada and associated resources and events. ICALLD, which gives members the chance to share experiences and collaborate with colleagues in Australia, New Zealand and Canada has a website with information and links to each member’s websites.
- access to our networking and expertise directory
- giving members the opportunity to become actively involved in our work through a variety of new and established Working Groups , reading groups and Communities of Practice.
ALDinHE provide three levels of membership; individual membership, institutional membership and institution membership.
Institutional Staff Membership
If you are employed by an institution who has institution membership, you can register on the website for free to access resources and events. To register as an institutional staff member on the ALDinHE website, visit the institution membership page. Click on your institution’s logo and complete the required details.
Annual institution membership costs £250 a year – Join ALDinHE as an Institution
Annual individual memberships costs £30 a year – Join ALDinHE as an Individual Member
Membership means you are supporting the work of the Association, which includes the management of the Learning Development Higher Education Network (LDHEN) Jiscmail list, the maintenance of the LearnHigher resources and website, the production of the peer-reviewed Journal of Learning Development in Higher Education, the Annual Conference, CPD resources, and much more.