Membership means you are supporting the work of the Association, which includes the management of the Learning Development Higher Education Network (LDHEN) Jiscmail list, the maintenance of the LearnHigher resources and website, the production of the peer-reviewed Journal of Learning Development in Higher Education, the Annual Conference, CPD resources, and much more.
We’d like to take this opportunity to highlight some of the membership benefits, which are also shown in the poster shown (available to download). These include:
- a highly regarded 3-day Annual Conference, with reduced fees for members.
- a lively and supportive JISCMail discussion list
- a professional recognition scheme for practitioners and leading practitioners
- the opportunity to apply for Research and Development grants of up to £1000
- the peer-reviewed Journal of Learning Development in Higher Education
- a peer-reviewed online teaching and learning resource bank: LearnHigher
- a range of free regional and online CPD events
- access to our partner associations in Australia, New Zealand and Canada and associated resources and events. ICALLD, which gives members the chance to share experiences and collaborate with colleagues in Australia, New Zealand and Canada has a website with information and links to each member’s websites.
- access to our expertise directory
- giving members the opportunity to become actively involved in our work through a variety of new and established Working Groups and Communities of Practice.
Individual Membership £30
If you are a current member and wish to renew, click on the “Pay Now” button below. This will take you to the secure PayPal site, where there is an option to pay by credit card without needing a PayPal account.
If you are not currently a member and wish to join ALDinHE, please complete an application form after making your payment.
***** Please note: individual membership is not required if you are affiliated with an institutional member (the list of institutional members can be found here). Please check before proceeding with payment for individual membership that you are not already affiliated to an institutional member. *****