Activity time: 3 mins
Types of media: Video
Laura Hollinshead, Hannah Davies (University of Derby)
To reflect upon the digital capabilities which are important to you
(This resource can be freely repurposed and reused)
This information/resource was last updated in June 2021.
This post was originally added to LearnHigher on: January 14, 2019
About this resource
What are digital capabilities and why are they important? Technology is entering nearly all aspects of our life, this video helps to explain why it is important to think about your digital capabilities and how these can help you to live, learn and work in a digital society (Jisc, 2014).
- Specific resources needed for implementing this resource:
- Contributor’s comments on the use of this resource:
This provides an introductory video to the concept of Digital Capabilities
- Digital Capabilities original raw MP4 video file (85 Mb) (Right click and ‘save as’ maybe required in certain browsers)
- Watch Youtube video of above
- Digital Capabilities Transcript (PDF)