Learnhigher is a collaborative site offering effective peer reviewed resources for university level study. To contribute a resource, please first read the guidelines below and then press the ‘Submit a resource’ button. Thank you.
The Learn Higher working group
Guidelines for submitting a resource to LearnHigher
Please read the below before submitting your resource to LearnHigher:
- Resources submitted must adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1. Use the following checklists to check your resource suitability:
- Resource submission criteria [PDF] (what you can and cannot do. E.g. resource expectations and acceptable files types)
- Resource online submission help [PDF] (Guidance with our online submission form, and what to expect)
- Please note:
- We limit file submission to a maximum of one item per resource, if you have additional items please email those directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is your video and or audio resource narrated? Then please provide an accompanying separate transcript (under these circumstances you are allowed to exceed the five item limit).
- We ONLY accept original resources, and not links to websites (e.g. your own institutional web-links).
- You can also gain professional recognition of your role as a Learning Developer or Leader in Learning Development through ALDinHE, for more information click here. Submitting a resource to Learn Higher can contribute as evidence for your professional recognition application.
If you have any files larger than 20Mb, please us our Contact Us form on this website and include the subject line ‘resource development larger files’.