ALDcon24 is focused on the theme of the future of learning development and brings together inspiring speakers, interactive sessions, workshops, and discussions.
1. Building Learning Development for the future:
- Incorporating and/or critiquing new technologies (e.g., ChatGTP and other AI).
- Considering the position, whether strategic, policy-based, or physical (etc.) of Learning Development within institutions and/or in the wider HE sector.
- How is Learning Development “serious” and/or “playful”?
2. Building inclusive Learning Development spaces:
- Physical and/or virtual.
- Embodied spaces.
- Mental (i.e., building the environments that let people learn and focus).
3. Building empowering student partnerships in Learning Development:
- Students as change agents.